Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
350 Million Bounty on G3'3 Head!!!
28-02-2013, 05:46 PM
350 Million Bounty on G3'3 Head!!!
Greetings Citizen's of the Empire!

Today I would like to inform you that the Senate has made its decision to put an end to the barbarian, known to the citizens of the Empire as G3. The Senate has grown tired of G3's transgressions against the empire and its Citizens.

To put an end to growing problem of G3's raids against the Citizens of the Empire the Senate hereby places a 350 million bounty for the head of the barbarian G3. This bounty will run until claimed or canceled by the Senate. The bounty can be claimed by any Citizen of the Empire other than members of AsG.

To collect the bounty one will need to produce G3's head in a form of a screen-shot showing the demise of the barbarian. Also, to collect this bounty you will need to demonstrate your worth by slaying the barbarian in a fair fight. You can use any ship you want as long as the barbarian has a ship so the engagement would be considered a fair fight.

If any of you brave Citizens of the Empire manage to slain the barbarian then just post the screen-shot in this section. If it was a fair fight the barbarian G3 will make a post as well confirming that his demise was caused by a worthy and brave Citizen of the Empire at which time the 350 million bounty will be yours.

I will not disclose here the names of his ships but it should be pretty easy to find out if one wishes to collect this bounty. G3 had numerous dealings with a lot of our Citizens which will be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

Wish you all the best of luck and happy hunting.

Anubis
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: 350 Million Bounty on G3'3 Head!!!
[Image: challenge-accepted.jpg?w=800]
28-02-2013, 06:00 PM
(28-02-2013 05:53 PM)Britannia Wrote:  [Image: challenge-accepted.jpg?w=800]
Hahahaha xD !
Nice pic Smile i love that picture

War is only a cowardly escape from the problems of peace
28-02-2013, 06:17 PM
A warning to any brave bounty hunters, g3nocide will not stand alone. The might of the AsG fleet stands united against any and ALL threats.
If you want to cash in on this bounty, you had better bring your A game.

Patriach of Ascension Gaming
The Son of Darkness
28-02-2013, 06:23 PM
Someone should start a Bounty Hunters Guild clan in this place.
28-02-2013, 06:29 PM
Disunity brings sadness and tears to my heart.
I wish I could Puff into a Dragon and breath some fire cracker mellow into everyones hearts.

I hope you all find your caramellow Peace. :'-(

[Image: atomicsdisplaycopy13fin.jpg]
28-02-2013, 07:28 PM
Admit it Atom,

You hate G3 as much as we do.
28-02-2013, 09:01 PM
<[AsG]> will kill you so hard youl discover scotland on sirius map my english buddy Smile
28-02-2013, 09:07 PM
I'm British, not English.

Plus Scotland is occupied by Gallia at the moment (Edinburgh anyway) so I have no plans on going discovering in there.
28-02-2013, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2013 09:23 PM by AscensionGaming.)
Please your just a silly american, living in disquise on aussie land or maybe nz pretending to be a woman while being a man irl, roleplaying a girl in space, while also a fleet admiral. You sir make no sense to me, all im getting is your a complete potato and run from every fight that isn't on the forums. Your even less british then my dog is asian, or is it really asian i mean, could be german while spanish. Hey im dutch while speaking german and spanish and even english. I mean let';s have a party in new zealend with some nice weed i shall bring from scotland. Gallia is not anywhere gallia is africa compared to how america is to australia.

See I now made a post the same way how I read all your posts.... making no sense, random words put in a setence that do not compliment eachother in any way.

Good day Big Grin

[Image: unders2010b.gif]
CEO of Ascension Gaming Europe
http://www.ascension-gaming.com/
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user