Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Player bases in Pennsylvania
17-02-2013, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 20-02-2013 12:37 AM by Faemon.)
Player bases in Pennsylvania
Due to Pennsylvania being an admin owned system and due to the most recent events, there will be some edits to the rules.

There will be 3 slots available for Player Bases in pennsylvania.
First come then first served.
Slots available or filled will be shown below.
The criteria for a legit base in this slot is:
there is to be no weapon platforms.
there is to be no factory modules on this base.
No factory commodities are to be sold on these bases.
No Gunboat or higher equipment to be sold on the base.
Including Capital armour
Fighter and Transport equipment and any other commodity not stated is fine.

It is purely for the benefit of new players. These bases will be protected by admin and any destruction of these bases will cause consequences.

Slot 1: Atomic [public base]
Slot 2: Wolverine
Slot 3: Lairig

A Champion Team will always beat a Team of Champions
[Image: Faemons_sig_rave-Copy_zpsdd9105f9.jpg]
A sci-fi Gaming Community
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: Player bases in Pennsylvania
thats not cool bro. if you build a kill-able structure then it should be killed if they dont like it get insurance or make the rule no bases in pen at all. its just rong
17-02-2013, 08:15 PM
G3, you are evil to the core, lol!

Those bases are there to help new players not to mention the fact that Penn is an admin system. You want to come the the admin home and then start breaking things; that is definitely a nono, lol. I suggest you find some other feeding ground. It is probably safer that way.

Happy hunting mate,

Anubis
P.S. May be we should make you an admin; you have already created more rules than some admins! This being one of them, lol.
17-02-2013, 09:05 PM
(17-02-2013 08:15 PM)Anubis Wrote:  G3, you are evil to the core, lol!

Those bases are there to help new players not to mention the fact that Penn is an admin system. You want to come the the admin home and then start breaking things; that is definitely a nono, lol. I suggest you find some other feeding ground. It is probably safer that way.

Happy hunting mate,

Anubis
P.S. May be we should make you an admin; you have already created more rules than some admins! This being one of them, lol.

dont be silly its an admin system so there should be no bases in there.
17-02-2013, 09:11 PM
To be honest I agree with G3n. We won't be attacking bases in Penn anymore BUT neither us think you should be able to make a base in a totally safe immune from attack location.
Making a base should be a risky investment that you should have to protect. It shouldn't be a foolproof indestructible money machine...

Patriach of Ascension Gaming
The Son of Darkness
17-02-2013, 09:57 PM
Guys, you are making valid points and I agree with you 100%. However, those base are not real bases. They can not have any factory modules, so they can not hide behind the safety of penn to do their stuff. They are only there to help the new players to get started. Frankly, I am surprised that anyone would want to do that. and as far as making money goes, you can make more money simply trading without any hassles of maintaining the base.

People who start bases there, they are really providing a service for the new players not for themselves. I would not do it.

I would like to thank you for understanding and for the continuous action which you guys bring to the server.

Best wishes,

Anubis
17-02-2013, 10:06 PM
if you have a base in pen you should at least be forced to pay the 500mil per month insurance to have a base that is admin protected. or else its just stupid.

all public bases that dont want to die should get insurance or else suffer the consequences no matter what system they are in.
17-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Again I agree with Gen. I understand that they are for helping new players, which is fine. But lets be honest, its not hard to get started in FL. Making it all that much easier, is that really a good thing? There is no shortage of serious artillery floating around the server.
I think asking for them to pay "protection" money is fair.

Patriach of Ascension Gaming
The Son of Darkness
17-02-2013, 11:10 PM
It does not appear as if we are on the same page here so I will try something different.

Apparently you guys seem to think that a base in penn with the restrictions imposed on it is still valuable enough to a player to pay a monthly fee of 500m as proposed by you guys. Since you guys think that base in penn is such a valuable piece of real estate here is what I propose.

Let me check to see if we have any bases currently in penn. If we do not have any bases currently in penn I will be happy to offer the first base license in penn to AsG and I would be happy to do it free of the 500m. It only seems fitting that a prominent clan like AsG would own a piece of real estate in such exclusive and protected community. The admins will be happy to pick up the security fee so all that you will have to do is just to provide the service to the public.

What do you say G3? Do we have a deal? It just would not be right to let such a prime piece of real estate to slip through your fingers. Let me know mate, this is one time offer!

Sleep on it and let me know in the morning.

See you in game,

Anubis
17-02-2013, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2013 12:04 AM by Faemon.)
This is not a money making machine. If you think it is, you're greatly mistaken. The only reason you would make a base in Penn is to provide a service to others and to help others make money.
If you want to make money this is not the right base to have.
Plus now AsG only has a special bonus offer if they make one, due to Anubis proposal. lol Smile

A Champion Team will always beat a Team of Champions
[Image: Faemons_sig_rave-Copy_zpsdd9105f9.jpg]
A sci-fi Gaming Community