Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Sugestion
17-01-2013, 02:56 PM
A Sugestion
DodgyIdea OK !, I will be quite blunt and to the point regarding this matter, this sever has 5 Admins, which ONLY 1 of them is online EVERY DAY, and the rest are missing in action most of the time, so i find it redicklouse that Faemon has limited powers on what he can do to help this expanding server and its members, he has proven himself to be a trustworthy Admin in the past, and should be given FULL Admin powers so he can take care of the day to day isues in game as well as our fourm, i get the impression Paulus would just prefer to play the game, thats fine, so why not give Faemon theses powers, lol, he even enjoys doeing it, and as the server has seen, has added some fantastic concepts to the game, personally i like the direction this server has been goeing, and it has been a pleasure and fun to be here, BUT this Admin problem needs to be sorted.( mainly fourm isues ! ) Wink

Dodgy The only difference between me and a madman is that im not mad Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2013, 03:03 PM
RE: A Sugestion
Thanks for the kind words mate. I try do the best I can with what I have and the majority of people are awesome peoples to play with. Smile

A Champion Team will always beat a Team of Champions
[Image: Faemons_sig_rave-Copy_zpsdd9105f9.jpg]
A sci-fi Gaming Community
17-01-2013, 08:36 PM
As a long time Fae supporter I would have to agree, It is ridiculous to have limited powers for the Admin that is on the most amount of time, This is not a disparagement on the Admins who for various "real life" reasons are unable to be on as much as they would like, we have all these problems at one time or another, There will of course be a reaction from the "complaints lobby" which will not be surprising to anyone.
So it might be best to have a Poll to show the players support for this "promotion"
17-01-2013, 08:56 PM
I bet Jool's is trying to figure out what is wrong with his mind. Soon he will figure out why he is all messed up. People are asking for Faemon to get full admin! I mean FULL ADMIN! Come on people I thought we all did not want admin over sight at all. I mean all we need are commands to switch out our own guard rep. I mean people will not abuse the command because we are trust worthy. Also why does Faemon need full admin I mean come on...

Wait... Ok now that I have started the rant for Jools I will go ahead and say that I agree that Faemon should get full admin. If anything just check the logs to ensure he has not gone above the law to do something. I doubt he would do it but it would take away the last bullet Jools would try to use to destroy peoples faith in him.

This message brought to you today by the letter 9...

[Image: Grimmsquadron42.jpg]
17-01-2013, 09:51 PM
Interesting thread and quite painful for a person with a sore throat!
17-01-2013, 10:27 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2013 10:28 PM by Grimdor.)
Maybe not reading the post out load will alleviate some of the pain ;-) Hope you get well soon man.

(I am guessing you meant you were laughing but hey gotta get the jokes in while you can :-D )

This message brought to you today by the letter 9...

[Image: Grimmsquadron42.jpg]
18-01-2013, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2013 02:09 AM by Faemon.)
LOL I certainly did!
I am in front of the comp. alot due to real life work also. So for me it is nothing (most of the time).
As long as my lifestyle is as such, when I am not at the beach Tongue, I am happy to do the best I can with what ever I have. Also credit to people behind the scenes. A lot of the time it is me collaborating with other people, admins and players alike, to get ideas that work and only then can I interpret that to black and white.
Thanks for all the kind words people.
WE make it a good time Smile

A Champion Team will always beat a Team of Champions
[Image: Faemons_sig_rave-Copy_zpsdd9105f9.jpg]
A sci-fi Gaming Community
18-01-2013, 02:41 AM
I would be in agreement with the position put forth by the replies so far. The new concept of tiered levels of a character based on converted rep going forward, it would make sense for at least this power to be allowed upon Faemon. Considering the amount of repping that is currently going on in the server, the adjustments of players reputations must surely be ramping up to a pretty good sized task.

Soul

"Welcome to Costco, I love you."