Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Missed the dribble
25-06-2014, 08:55 AM
Missed the dribble
I am sad to say that I missed the post by Checkov, I have not had many dealings with him/her in my freelancer life, on Archy's portal he/she had already disappeared as an admin and dont really know if was even playing on later servers I was on.
I am looking forward to Star Citizen (but not overly excited) but would have rather spent the next 10 years playing this game, Star Citizen is a little skewed by the more affluent who can afford to buy themselves a fleet, I spent 60 hours a week on average on this game but dont know if I will be doing the same on Star Citizen but we will see,

As I said I missed the (removed ?) post by Checkov which is a pity as I need a good laugh, I might see you in Star Citizen (Checkov) and I might not but am not interested either way,

Have a good year everyone and will see what happens in the future,.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
25-06-2014, 01:40 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2014 02:12 PM by Faemon.)
RE: Missed the dribble
Got time though, the game SC wont be released for a while.
In regards to http://www.jaffaresistance.net/showthread.php?tid=1667
Checkov was never an admin on any server that was respectable.
You didn't miss much with his post. Basically he threatened all the admins plus you. God knows why you.? Anyway, just the usual ....

Talking about revenge for his own faults and how he stuffed playing FL for himself.

As I explained in his message, people like that will find problems in any server they go to or once they get enveloped into any server community where as people get to see their true nature.

You have nothing to worry about Thraag buddy but feel free to contact me regarding anything to do with any of the losers that admins have dealt with on our servers! Wink

Good vibes to you dude and to all good people! Wink

Anyone who is interested in being part of a good vibe clan on Star Citizen come join the RAVE strength on our forum and check out our link for Star Citizen. Thraag you are invited to join at your leisure.
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/RAVE
With already a triple alliance with 2 of Australias largest clans we are well on the way to continuing our strong success!

A Champion Team will always beat a Team of Champions
[Image: Faemons_sig_rave-Copy_zpsdd9105f9.jpg]
A sci-fi Gaming Community
25-06-2014, 06:15 PM
Big Grin lol, yea, i also was disapointed i missed checkov dribble, came into the fourm yesterday and saw that he had made a post, lol, got real exited, was even scrolling through all his messages in his profle, as to find it, and get my daily fix of humour, but sadly Faemon beat me too it..AngryTongue, lol, so then returned to war thunder, still had his name goeing through my head,lol then >Idea hmmm i wonder !, so i did a player search >BingoBig Grin, its definatly him, as there is only one checkov in WT, with no name variations of it, but as like AsG in WT, his levil/rank is very low, which is supriseing as we all seen there posts promoting the use of fighters, and enjoy that syle of fighting.

Dodgy The only difference between me and a madman is that im not mad Tongue
25-06-2014, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 25-06-2014 09:14 PM by Faemon.)
RAVE going hard, training and flying together, this and other games.
He is KOS and speaking of those that dribble, feel free to unleash your high War Thunder ranks on him and any that dribble Wink yeeww

A Champion Team will always beat a Team of Champions
[Image: Faemons_sig_rave-Copy_zpsdd9105f9.jpg]
A sci-fi Gaming Community