Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RAVE Vibe Vortex Channel
07-03-2014, 11:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2014 12:01 AM by Faemon.)
RAVE Vibe Vortex Channel
The Vibe Vortex channel in the RAVE Teamspeak
Address:ts3.extronic-gamehosting.net:9988
has played for many years now. Not continually but in spurts.
From Drum & Base, to classical to Psy Trance to Stand-up Comedy and everything in between. Everything except boot scooting/ Country & Western.
The only track exception for Western has been http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip5e9NUvX6A The Devil went down to Jamaica.
Many great nights have been fuelled by this channel. From mission nights in Freelancer to general late night raw mixing!
It has been given its own thread in the RAVE Forums and since it is a public TeamSpeak with many non- RAVERS attending, I thought to post it here also.!
http://ravemetaversalgaming.freeforums.o...-t511.html
Great Vibes tonight Evn!! and another opportunity to say Extronic rocks!
Good vibes all!

NOTE: Music rights are given to long term and dedicated RAVE members only.
This channel is open to the public users of Paulus Freelancer. This channel and the TeamSpeak is a Mature Age TeamSpeak.
This TeamSpeak is owned by Extronic and managed by myself.

A Champion Team will always beat a Team of Champions
[Image: Faemons_sig_rave-Copy_zpsdd9105f9.jpg]
A sci-fi Gaming Community
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2014, 03:36 AM
RE: RAVE Vibe Vortex Channel
hI RAVE friends, I would llike to ask you to make my ship (pipi) neutral with your base in Alpha.
So that I can make missions there.
|PS...Im not sure but probably while doing missions in Alpha I hit the platform of your base and it turns red for me..The restart didnt change the situation.
Thanks in advance:
Black-Ninja...pipiSmile
Find all posts by this user
10-03-2014, 08:24 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2014 08:25 AM by Extronic.)
RE: RAVE Vibe Vortex Channel
(07-03-2014 11:47 PM)Faemon Wrote:  The Vibe Vortex channel in the RAVE Teamspeak
Address:ts3.extronic-gamehosting.net:9988

You may also connect with extronic-gamehosting.net:9988

The ts3 subdomain is a legacy extension (when I had multiple IP addresses), it still works because I have left it there Smile But either will work for the foreseeable future.

[Image: Extronic_sig.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user