A Champion Team will always beat a Team of Champions
[Image: Faemons_sig_rave-Copy_zpsdd9105f9.jpg]
A sci-fi Gaming Community
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2014, 09:12 AM
RE: RAVE TEAMSPEAK
Planned Outage - 16/03/2014 @ 2:00am - 3:00am

On Sunday 16th March 2014 between 2:00AM and 3:00AM AEST the host will be performing an Emergency Software Update on the core routers. This is needed to ensure the ongoing stability of the network.

This upgrade should take between 5 - 10 minutes. A full roll-back procedure has been planned if the upgrade is not successful within the first 10 minutes.

During this window you might experience intermittent connectivity issues whilst the upgrades take place.

Apologises for any inconvenience that this may cause.

[Image: Extronic_sig.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-03-2014, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 29-03-2014 09:53 PM by Extronic.)
I have made some changes to enhance the security on my server at the DNS level. This may impact your ability to connect to Teamspeak/website ect. I believe I have done everything correctly, but it may take up to 24 hours before I see any adverse affects, do let me know if you have any issues connecting in the next 24 hours and I can fix it pretty quick.

Edit: I had to go with my contingency plan, and roll back the changes. Unfortunately it had some drawbacks from what I wanted and is not fit for purpose. If you still have connection issues, you can retry and it will work.

[Image: Extronic_sig.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-05-2019, 12:26 AM
why teamspeak no worky
Find all posts by this user